The Social Prescribing Link Worker Team work on behalf of all GP Practices in Sunderland to provide non‐medical support and interventions. We can support with:
- Housing worries
- Money worries
- Being more physically active
- Connecting with others
- Mental & physical wellbeing
- Managing long term conditions
- Weight management
- Preventing future ill health
- Finding local support groups specific to a health condition or
Please note the opening hours for the Link Worker Team are Monday ‐ Friday. 9am ‐ 5pm, referrals are not monitored outside of these times. In case of an emergency please use the appropriate number listed on this page.
Making a Referral
*Please note all fields are required
What happens next?
A member of the team will contact you within 5 working days, if you have not heard back within this time please contact your GP Practice.