Patients can order agreed repeat prescriptions by:
- Calling in to the practice
- EMIS online access
- Repeat dispensing service via your nominated pharmacy
- South Hylton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monument Surgeries – email@example.com
- New Silksworth – firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of our team will contact you if you are requesting a new medication. This is to ensure safe prescribing. If you have not had a medication issued for over three months, you might need a clinical review before it can be issued.
Please allow 48 hours (2 working days) before you collect your prescription. This is to allow clinicians time to check your prescription.
Speak to a receptionist or your local pharmacy about Electronic Prescribing (EPS).
Repeat Dispensing is a service from your pharmacy. If you are stable on your medication for more than three months then you can apply.
If you need to access the services below, the medicines you’re prescribed are free:
- medicines administered at a hospital or an NHS urgent treatment centre
- prescribed contraceptives
- medicines administered by a GP
- medicines supplied at a hospital or a clinic for the treatment of a sexually transmitted infection, tuberculosis, or a mental disorder for those subject to a supervised community treatment order