The Practice conforms to the Disability Act 1995
- All parking is close to the practice entrance. Disabled badge holders have access to parking bays directly outside the main doors at all our sites.
- All of our main entrances have electronic doors and disabled access to each building.
- Wheelchairs can be provided if needed.
- Our consultation rooms and the reception areas are spacious and accessible.
- We have disabled toilets in each practice.
- Each reception area has a ‘loop system’ for patients with hearing difficulties.
- If you are partially sighted/blind please let our practice team know. They will inform the clinician who you have a scheduled appointment with.
- Lifts are located on the ground floor of The Galleries, South Hylton and New Silksworth sites and Barmston.